Whether you have already created your educator Dreamscape account or not, you can use your Google email to log in! Follow the steps below to see how to do so.
1. Navigate to the Sign in Page.
2. Click Sign In With Google.
3. A pop-up will appear where you can choose which Google account to sign in with. If you do not see your Google account listed, click the Use another account button. Ensure that you select your G-Suite Educator account on this screen.
4. After selecting your Google account, you will be redirected to the screen below. If you have already created a Dreamscape Educator account, select the first option to sync your G-Suite Educator account to your Dreamscape educator account. If you are new to Dreamscape, select the second option.
If you've selected the first option, enter your Dreamscape sign in information to sync to your G-Suite Educator Account.
If you've selected the second option, choose Educator and then Confirm to have your new Dreamscape educator account created.
5. After signing in, you're now ready to start creating a classroom, connect your students' player accounts and start learning! To learn about how to do this, check out our quick start guide to Dreamscape in the Classroom: Getting Started with Dreamscape in the Classroom.
Note: You can ONLY use the Google Classroom sync feature if you are signed into the teacher