This is a tutorial on adding students to a Dreamscape classroom.
Step by Step Directions
1. When you first sign in you will be prompted to create a class. Please do so by entering a class name and clicking Confirm.
2. Once you have created a class it will show under My Classes.
3. Select your desired class and navigate to the Students tab in the menu on the left side of the screen.
4. Click Add Students.
5. Choose whether or not your students already have Dreamscape accounts.
My Students Already Have Accounts
1. A pop-up window will show you your class code.
For help using class codes, visit our What is a class code? article.
My Students Do Not Have Accounts Yet
1. Create player accounts using First Name, Last Initial, and Grade level. Then click Create Accounts.
Congratulations! You have successfully added students to your class.